- Jostens cap, gown, and announcement orders taken: Date TBD, @ 4:30pm to 5:30pm in CHS Cafeteria
- Senior Cap/Gown Pictures are: Date TBD, from 9am to 12pm, and make up pictures will be Thursday, Date TBD, from 9am to 12pm. Taken at Chaparral H.S.
- Junior/Senior Prom, May 2nd, 2020 7:00pm - 11:00pm @ TBD, Permission slip must be signed and returned to the SHS ASB Office. Deadline to Purchase tickets is 2:00 pm on April 24, 2020 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Scholarship applications are due in May 20th, 2020, please contact Julie Barnes, Counselor (760) 868-5400 ext. 22031 for more information.
- Jostens delivers cap and gowns, Date TBD at Chaparral H.S. (BALANCE DUE IN CASH ONLY)
- Grad Night May 22nd, 2019. Cost $132.00. $40.00 deposit to hold your spot to be pay ASAP. Balance due by March 28th. Bus will pick up students at SHS 7pm, and return 7am 5/23/19. Please contact [email protected] for information on Grad Night.
- Mandatory Graduation Practice @ SHS Gym June 2, 2020 from 3:30 to 5:00 pm.
- Graduation Wednesday June 3rd, 2020 @ SHS gym, 6:00pm (Graduates should be at the SHS Gym 5pm)
- Diplomas can be picked up at your school the day after Graduation June 4th, 2020 during school hours. If you owe any fees you must settle those first.
***Early graduates please remember to contact the office staff if you move, and/or change your phone number. As each event gets closer we will have confirmed dates and times for you. Please contact the office to give new information to make sure that you receive the updated information.
- Minimum number of credits to be earned.
- Certain required courses to be taken and passed with a D- or better.
|Math (Alg. 1 or higher)||2||20|
|Science (1 yr. life & 1 yr. physical)||2||20|
|History (1 yr. world, 1 yr. US, 1 semester economics & 1 semester government)||3||30|
|World Language OR Fine Arts||1||10|
|Electives (20 of the 40 elective credits need to be in ROP/pathway sequence)||2||40|