Our Elementary School
We use the Connexus program specifically designed for grades TK-5 that includes “best of class materials” from leading educational publishers and other content providers.
- Student texts, lesson plans and materials are included
- Curriculum is evaluated and updated to include the latest in educational resources
- Curriculum is delivered through both online and printed materials
- Engaging, interactive curriculum with hands-on activities
- Core courses include: language arts, math, science, social studies, and physical education
- GATE courses available for students who qualify, beginning in third grade
- Elective courses include: art, music, foreign language, sign language, homelife, educational technology, and community service projects
- One-on-one meetings with student and learning coach
- Social activities and get-togethers
Many students enjoy the flexibility of our program, which allows them to complete schoolwork around family activities, travel, athletics, hobbies, and according to their personal schedules and pacing.