Our Elementary School
We use the K12 Fuel Education online program or district adopted paper/pencil packets specifically designed for grades TK-5.
- The award-winning K12 curriculum is rooted in decades of research in effective educational practices and insights of cognitive science - the science of how the mind works and how we learn.
- Student texts, lesson plans and materials are included
- Curriculum is evaluated and updated to include the latest in educational resources
- Curriculum is delivered through both online and printed materials
- Engaging, interactive curriculum with hands-on activities
- Core courses include: language arts, math, science, social studies, and physical education
- One-on-one meetings with student and learning coach
- Social activities and get-togethers
Participation at Local Schools
One of the unique aspects of Snowline Academy is the ability for the student to stay connected with their neighborhood school. Snowline Academy students can participate in the extra-curricular activities at their nearby school. For example: visit the library, attend choir and band practice, participate in after school clubs, ski program and attend special events.
Many students enjoy the flexibility of our program, which allows them to complete schoolwork around family activities, travel, athletics, hobbies, and according to their personal schedules and pacing.
Common Core Standards
Identify Your Anchor