Our Elementary School
- The award-winning K12 curriculum is rooted in decades of research in effective educational practices and insights of cognitive science - the science of how the mind works and how we learn.
- Student texts, lesson plans and materials are included
- Curriculum is evaluated and updated to include the latest in educational resources
- Curriculum is delivered through both online and printed materials
- Engaging, interactive curriculum with hands-on activities
- Core courses include: language arts, math, science, social studies, and physical education
- One-on-one meetings with student and learning coach
- Social activities and get-togethers
Many students enjoy the flexibility of our program, which allows them to complete schoolwork around family activities, travel, athletics, hobbies, and according to their personal schedules and pacing.
At-Home Learning: "All the World is my School and All Humanity is my Teacher" -George Whitman