Our High School Program
We use the Canvas learning management system, which is used by colleges and universities throughout the nation. Our classes are taught utilizing the Edgenuity program, which is a comprehensive, award-winning curriculum, and helps prepare our students for a lifetime of success.
- A-G courses available
- NCAA approved
- WASC accredited
- Students may participate in extracurricular activities at our local neighborhood high school, such as clubs, dances, sports, choir and theater.
- Students can graduate early through our accelerated program.
- Students may take courses concurrently at local colleges.
- Common core
- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- State standard aligned
- Canvas LMS
- Concurrent enrollment with Serrano High School
- Accelerated graduation
- Concurrent enrollment with Victor Valley Community College
- Here is the link for VVC concurrent enrollment requirements
On-site classes offer
- Math support
- Writing instruction
- Collaborative learning
- Group projects
- Science labs
- Enrichment activities
Participation at Serrano & Chaparral High Schools
- ROP classes