Application period: Oct. 1 – Dec. 13, 2021
- Students must live in Southern California Edison’s service territory.
- Must be a high school senior with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Plan to pursue studies in eligible STEM fields at a four-year accredited college or university
- Show financial need
Learn more at edisonscholars.com
- Since 2006, Edison International has awarded more than $12.3 million in scholarships to 700 students through the Edison Scholars program.
- Edison Scholars is funded entirely by shareholder dollars, not rate payer dollars.
- The Edison Scholars Program is administered by Scholarship America, an independent philanthropic organization that manages corporate scholarship programs.
- Students can apply and get additional eligibility information at https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/edisonscholars. Submission deadline is December 13, 2021.
Source: Richard Dawson